A whole life transformation is waiting for you…
The Personal Empowerment Total Transformation
Are you sick of being pushed around and not being able to find the courage to stand up for yourself? Are you bad at enforcing boundaries because you don’t see your worth? I understand. For years I was treated like a doormat because I didn’t love and appreciate myself enough.
My name is Amber Meeks and I am a multi-certified Personal Empowerment Coach. I help people who are at their lowest point in life learn to love themselves again. Perhaps, even for the first time.
- Suffered from low self-esteem and self-confidence?
- Always had trouble trusting your own decision-making?
- Constantly questioned your own skills and abilities?
- Recently divorced or left a bad relationship?
- Suffered from childhood trauma or bullying?
- Reached a point in mental health recovery and you don’t know how to move forward?
- Had no confidence in your abilities or your potential?
- Often felt uncomfortable in your own skin?
- Felt panic when thinking about the future?
- Been plagued with Imposter Syndrome and doubt?
- Lived your whole life based on other’s expectations for you?
- Always looked down the road for the thing that might make you happy?
- Lived life aimlessly, settling for whatever came your way?
- Lost your sense of self?
- Felt tired of existing?
- Felt that life had become stagnant and stale?
- Been in an abusive relationship that shredded your self-esteem?
- Had a crisis of identity?
- Felt defeated and misunderstood?
What would it feel like to?
- Trust your own decisions and accomplish your goals
- Discover the cause of your issues with sense of self
- Change unhealthy habits and belief systems that are holding you back
- Raise your self-esteem and confidence
- Identify and banish negative thought patterns and behaviors
- Live a life consistent with your values
- Create a vision of what you want your life to be and start taking action steps toward your new reality
- Have unshakeable trust in yourself and your abilities
- Have peace of mine, inner happiness, and contentment
- Learn to say no and set healthy boundaries
- Stop worrying what others think
- Stop searching for someone else to love you and finally love yourself
- Go after your dreams because you finally trust your instincts
- Discover who you truly are
- Live as your authentic self
- Respect and love yourself with no conditions
- Have the confidence to make new friends
- Discover your passions and the courage to pursue them
- Love the person you see in the mirror
- Let go of the need to control what happens next
- Glean the lesson in the mistakes and trying times
- Create a plan to start honoring who you are and everything that you are uniquely positioned to offer this world
It’s ALL possible, with The Personal Empowerment Total Transformation. I’ll show you how!
The Winter Of My Discontent was the first blog I came across when I started thinking I might have ADHD. It helped me make sense of some of my experiences, learn a lot of things I didn’t know and look at my neurodivergence from a positive perspective. That’s where I started building a mental model of what I was dealing with. When I had trouble with getting diagnosed and didn’t know what to do, Amber was there to give advice and explained what I should expect. She helped me make a decision that led to my diagnosis and allowed me to avoid wasting time and money on unhelpful and potentially harmful solutions. I’m also interested in mental health in general and Amber’s blog provided a lot of helpful insights. I’m happy I’ve found it and connected with Amber 🙂–Alina Leonova, Author of dystopian sci-fi thriller ‘Entaglement’ is available at Gumroad, Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, Apple, Barnes&Noble and other retailers.
HERE’S WHY I DO THIS WORK!
I created The Personal Empowerment Total Transformation when I realized that so many people were struggling with self-esteem, self-confidence, and finding meaning in their lives.
These people would try to look for answers in magazines and how-to blogs. They would ask for feedback in Facebook groups and Google. They still weren’t really getting the help that they needed.
I’ve dealt with low self-esteem for most of my life and have somehow found a way to love myself for the first time ever! Here’s how using this service has positively impacted my own life:
Several years ago, I found myself at rock bottom. My marriage had fallen apart and I had been faced with trauma as I had never seen before. My self-esteem had always been on the low end and this new development in my life rocked me to my core.
I didn’t like myself. I didn’t know myself. I didn’t recognize myself. But there was still a small piece of me that understood that I deserved better. I took that piece and I built on it. Today, I have the confidence to start my own business and start coaching other people on how to fully love and appreciate themselves.
I believe that if I can help others, it is my obligation to share that with them. With life coaching in my sights, I set out to receive the proper training. I am a certified Profession Life Coach, Goals Success Coach, Inner Happiness Coach, Life Purpose Coach, and Confidence Coach. I’m certified in CBT, REBT, and Emotional Intelligence. I am also certified by The National Council of Mental Wellbeing as a Mental Health First Aider.
With my certifications under my belt, I set out to create the perfect program for anyone who lives with low self-worth and little belief in their abilities and came up with The Personal Empowerment Total Transformation!
The Personal Empowerment Total Transformation is your solution!
Here’s how it works:
- Welcome Packet to help us get to know each other better
- FREE 90-minute intake session so you can really dive deep and get to the core of your issue
- 1:1 coaching sessions
- PDF worksheets and printouts
- Wellness and mindfulness exercises
- Text and email support between sessions
- Weekly check-ins for Premium Subscribers
HERE’S HOW YOUR LIFE WILL LOOK RADICALLY DIFFERENT AFTER WE WORK TOGETHER:
- Finally have the confidence to achieve your dreams
- Find happiness, love, and contentment inside of yourself
- Lose the need for external validation
- Let go of the need to control what happens next
- Find the lessons in your mistakes and the tough times that life brings
- Achieve peace of mind, internal happiness, and contentment
- Live the life of your dreams!
- Start thriving instead of just surviving
- Love the skin you’re in!
- Create a love story with yourself
ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE THIS TRANSFORMATION?
Got questions? Here are a few things that my clients and customers ask, along with my responses! If you’ve got more questions, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
FAQ: What is coaching?
A: Coaching is a collaborative and creative partnership between coach and coachee. Coaching is about identifying and diminishing the obstacles that often hold us back in life. Coaches use proven psychological techniques to help you delve deeper into the limiting beliefs and patterns in your life and to help you turn them around to your benefit.
FAQ: What is the difference between coaching and counseling?
A: In general, life coaches are PRESENT AND FUTURE FOCUSED. Life coaches help their
clients explore their past only as a means of understanding their current life experience and belief
systems. Their primary goal is to help a client look at where they are, where they want to be, and
how to get from point A to point B.
In general, therapists are PAST AND PRESENT FOCUSED. While a therapist may work with
clients to set goals and make changes, primarily clients come to them seeking assistance with
healing trauma, overcoming abuse, treating addiction or treating mental illness.
Because therapists have a specialized graduate degree and clinical training, they have an
extensive foundation of knowledge about the mind, biology, and human behavior. They are
qualified to help clients in these sensitive areas.
FAQ: Are my sessions confidential?
A: All sessions are 100% confidential at all times, except in the case where you or someone else might be in danger. I am ethically bound to report any danger in order to get you the appropriate help. Sessions are recorded and deleted soon after. You do have the option of getting a copy of the recording before it is deleted.
Any paper records are kept for a period of 24 months, in case the coaching relationship is rekindled, then will be shredded.
FAQ: How often do we meet?
A: We will meet via Zoom link once a week on the day and time of your choosing (schedule permitted). Coach support is provided via text, email, and through the client portal in between sessions. Weekly check-ins for Total Transformation clients are also via Zoom or by phone, if you prefer.
FAQ: How do we meet?
A: We will meet via Zoom session. When you schedule your appointment on the Client Portal, you will receive an email with the meeting details, include the Zoom link and password. If you have your Google calendar synced, it should automatically add a reminder. The Client portal also offers text and email reminders.
FAQ: How long does coaching last?
A: This answer really depends on you; the coaching process is different for everyone. I offer 1-, 3-, and 6-month packages. However, clients are always free to extend or shorten those times, based on need.
FAQ: Can you treat or diagnose mental illness?
A: No, I cannot treat or diagnose mental illness. I am not a doctor and do not give any type of medical advice, as I am not qualified to do so. I will, however, readily refer you to someone who can help and will happily assist in helping you book your first appointment with a mental health professional, if needed.
FAQ: Can I really change my life through the coaching relationship?
A: Yes! A life coach can help you get crystal clear on your priorities, map out clear and realistic plan to even your wildest dreams, and will cheer you on from the sidelines as you pursue them. We are here to help you change your life; assisting by any means necessary.
But REMEMBER…you get out of coaching what you put into it. This is not a “done-for-you” process. You have to put in the work. Once you have committed to that, coaching can put your life on a whole new track.
Testimonial – Vic St.Michael
Stumbling across The Winter of My Discontent was one of my life’s happiest accidents. Reading about Amber’s experiences and seeing her blogs about how ADHD presents in the everyday lives of women helped me find the motivation to pursue my own diagnosis. Amber explains things in a practical way that is both relatable and easy to understand. Not only is she knowledgeable, but she is also an invaluable advocate and friend to those who struggle with their mental health.
— Victoria St.Michael, Ottawa, Canada
Your new future is just 6 months away! Don’t wait another second to make it your reality!
An intense boost to the self-esteem. This service includes 4x 60-minute session, over a one month period. Free 90-minute getting-to-know-you intake session. Text and email support between session. Free access to client portal.
In this package, we dive deep into building a solid foundation of self-esteem, self-confidence, and purpose. This service includes 12x 60-minutes sessions, over a 3 month period. Free 90-minute getting-to-know-you intake session. Text and email support between session. Free access to client portal.
The Total Transformation
You'll come out of this package feeling like a whole new person! This service includes 24x 60-minutes sessions, over a 6 month period. Free 90-minute getting-to-know-you intake session. Text and email support between session. Free access to client portal.
*A La Carte sessions are available, but we highly recommend one of our packages.
"While I've not been officially diagnosed with ADHD, I identify with approx 75% of the symptoms and this blog has shown me it needn't be a problem. So, instead of being concerned with my mental health, I'm embracing it instead. Thanks for sharing your experiences."