- A Computer, Laptop, or Tablet
- Mental Health Blogging: A Beginner's Guide downloadable PDF (provided in-course)
- A notebook
- Something to write with
- All of your best ideas!
- Finding your
- Step-By-Step WordPress Walkthrough
- Canva Demo
- Learn to create a blog planner
- Google Sheets Content Calendar Demo
- Prospective Mental Health Bloggers
- New and Beginner Mental Health Bloggers
- New and Beginner Bloggers in Any Genre
Are you interested in mental health blogging? Don’t know where to begin? Are you having issues finding good information on the search engines? Well, look no further. This is the course for you. A step-by-step, comprehensive course that walks you through how to create your own free WordPress mental health blog, gaining and retaining readers, creating a blog planner, and much more!
Module 1: Introduction
An introduction to the course wherein we discover our why, choose a niche, and choose a name for our blog.
Module 2: Creating Your Blog
A step-by-step how-to on creating a WordPress free blog.
Module 3: Get Ready To Write!
Module 3 is all about mental health blog writing.
Module 4: Scheduling And Posting
A step-by-step how-to guide to scheduling and publishing posts in WordPress.
Module 5: Goals And Planning
Setting goals, creating a blog planner, and creating a content calendar.
Module 6: Finding And Keeping Readers
Wherein we learn how to find and retain readers to our blog.
Module 7: Wrapping Up